ParaRev has over 20 years of AR and denial management resolution experience.
- Our system and our processes are what sets us apart from other AR firms.
- Our system is an automated decision tree, driven by our clients’ desk procedures and years of experienced industry-leading solution best practices. This platform is driven off EDI analytics, which starts an FTE at the appropriate initial step to expedite resolution.
- Once a person is set at the correct initial starting point, the system guides them step-by-step through the resolution process of that issue, forcing the correct action to be taken.
- Through this system, any type of issue or process can be streamlined for maximum efficiency.
- Our workflow system keeps track of what needs to be done and when. Keeping our reimbursement specialists focused on what they need to accomplish and providing management the visibility into items that need action. Our system automatically sets reminders and ensures accounts get the required actions completed prior to timely filing.
- ParaRev creates custom workflows for our individual clients based on their processes and procedures; our workflows will mirror your workflows. ParaRev creates these workflows for all major denials/issues; they are built into our software, ensuring your policies and best practices are followed. By guiding our staff through the best next steps within our software, we can ensure the highest levels of performance.
- We have found that dedicated reps are far more productive than pooled staff. Working with a specific client not only gives them the ability to learn the client’s business & payer contracts, they also learn their culture and become experts on your specific collecting process, as every client is different. Along with dedicated team members performing follow up, ParaRev provides dedicated managers, supervisors, and team leads to your account—available whenever you need their expertise or insight.
- Problem identification and communication is key. All of the above processes provide us with a tremendous amount of information. This information is then analyzed and provided to our clients in the form of dashboards, monthly reports, and quarterly meetings, including recurring deep-dive analytic presentations from subject-matter experts that will uncover root causes driving AR issues. This information often results in helping our client strategically improve their revenue cycle by identifying front-end, system/edit, and payor-related opportunities. By partnering with ParaRev your operation typically will see improved collections and reduced aging on the subset of the accounts outsourced. This is due to our process and the fact that we would be applying more attention to a targeted area of accounts that may not have historically seen as much focus. Our goal is to be a relief valve and allow your internal staff to target the younger inventory in other areas that need attention.